Triphala has a plethora of properties that give endless benefits to the human body. Ayurveda has gifted the world a natural detox formula in the form of the Triphala juice.
The word Triphala is derived from ‘Tri’ meaning three and ‘Phala’ meaning fruit. It is derived from Amla (Indian gooseberry) which is a natural rich source of Vitamin C and balances all the doshas. It also has Bibhitaki which is crucial for bone formation and keeps away numerous ailments and Haritaki which is beneficial for both heart and brain. It is a natural laxative. When these three are mixed together they form a powerful ‘rasayana’ called Triphala. Triphala is loaded with antioxidants. It is prescribed by Ayurvedic practitioners for a wide variety of ailments including strengthening the immune system, promoting oral health, and treating fatigue.
• Nutriorg gives you this boon of health in its 100% natural Triphala juice with its amazing benefits to your overall health-
• It detoxifies the body as it is a natural laxative and it thoroughly cleanses the body of wastes.
• Makes hair stronger, promotes their growth and makes them shinier.
• Triphala supports good oral health
• Improvement in bowel movement frequency, incomplete evacuation, and other symptoms associated with constipation.
How to Use:
•Mix 15-20 ml of Nutriorg Triphala Juice in 200 ml of lukewarm water in a non-metallic pot and consume empty stomach twice a day preferably morning and evening.
Amalaki, Bibhitaki, Haritaki