Got questions? You will find most of the answers here:
What is Blooming Petals all about?
Blooming Petals is a Delhi-NCR based start-up aiming to provide a channel between today’s health and planet-conscious consumers, and eco-friendly lifestyle products. Visit us for a carefully-curated handpicked selection of brands that specialize in organic, natural and eco-friendly merchandise that will help you enjoy holistic living. Whether you are starting off on an eco-friendly lifestyle, or are already a zero-waste warrior, we have you covered for your shopping requirements.
Why should I choose Blooming Petals?
If it is listed on our website, it is a healthy product, made of natural or organic ingredients, in a pure and cruelty-free manner. This is where you step away from items that are ridden with artificial additives and harmful chemicals.
Is Blooming Petals 100% plastic free?
We strongly believe in reducing, reusing and upcycling all possible plastic to maintain a sustainable lifestyle. While 100% elimination of plastic is a work in progress, we try our utmost to be plastic free.
Is Cash on Delivery possible?
Yes, we do offer cash on delivery for orders valued up to Rs 1,000.
Do you accept GPay and Paytm?
We do accept GPay and Paytm along with Debit and Credit Cards, and Net Banking.
How do I register?
Click on the menu at the top left and go to account to create your very own account and get started with us.
What are the benefits of registering?
Registering and creating your own account with us would enable you to stay updated on the new products and brands collaborating with us and ensuring you get the best natural, organic and sustainable products.
Do you offer a reward program?
The website offers a host of attractive coupons, schemes and discounts from time to time. Subscribe to our newsletter to stay tuned.
How long will it take for my order to be shipped and delivered?
We usually dispatch orders within 4-6 business days of receipt of order. In the case of situations beyond our control as in the present COVID time, the shipments can be furthered delayed. However, we ensure the delivery will be carried out at the earliest. We operate during standard business hours, except on national holidays.
Do you offer free shipping?
We offer free shipping across India on pre-paid orders above Rs. 1,500. If the pre-paid order is below Rs. 1,500 the shipping cost will be Rs. 120. In case of additional payment for shipping, the amount will be included in the final price.
Do you offer International Shipping?
We do not ship internationally yet.
Can I track my order?
Your orders can be tracked through our delivery partners. The link will be sent to you in the Email from the courier partner.
Cancellations and Returns
What is your cancellation policy?
You can request for a cancellation with refund via email before the order is shipped for delivery.
What is your return policy after the product is delivered?
The product can be returned after delivery if it is:
- Faulty or defective
- Different from what you ordered
- Is of the wrong size
We will require actual pictures of the products received showcasing issues with the said product. The team will review the details shared and confirm if it is eligible for return on the basis of our Cancellation Policy.
What products cannot be returned?
- Items that have been used, worn, washed or damaged
- Consumables like food and beverages, bath and beauty products
- Stationery Items
- Products that have been purchased on discount/sale
- Customised/ made-to-order products.
- The products must be returned in the original condition they were received in, with the bills, tags, and labels intact.
- Products must be in their original form and unused
- Products must be in their original brand packaging
- If you wish to return or exchange a product, you can write to our Customer Support team at email@example.com, or through WhatsApp. The request should be raised within 3 days of the delivery of the product.
- If your request is approved, you will be contacted by our team. In case we do not have pick up service available at your location, you will be required to self ship the product. A maximum of Rs 80 will be given to you as a gift card for reverse shipping.
- Requests for return/ exchange that are registered after 3 days of delivery will be considered on an individual basis, based on the case. The decision will be at the discretion of the seller of the product, and Blooming Petals. If your request is accepted, you will be required to send the product back to Blooming Petals within 7 days of us agreeing to the refund. This cost will have to be borne by you. The address and other details will be shared with you via email.
- If the product received by you has a manufacturing defect, we will arrange the pickup. In case we do not have pick up service available at your location, you will be required to self ship the product. A maximum of Rs 80 will be given to you as a gift card for reverse shipping.
- The exchanges and returns will be processed only after we have received the product.
If your return request is approved, the money will be refunded to the original mode of payment. Please note that shipping charges are not refundable. For COD orders, you will be issued a Gift Card that can be redeeemed on the website.
We will only process refunds once we have received the product. Typically, this timeline is 5-7 days from the date of return shipping.
You have to agree, abide and acknowledge that Blooming Petal’s decision with regards to the Refund & Returns Policy shall be final and binding to you and that you shall not be entitled to raise any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, etc. of whatsoever nature in that regards once Blooming Petals has notified you about its decision.
- Information about your use of our website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length (page views, website navigation);
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between us;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us
- formation that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
- Any other information that you choose to send to us; and
- Other information
It is used to keep track of you when you navigate the website. Session cookies are going to be deleted from your computer once you close your browser. We will use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognize you once you visit. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date. We may use your personal information to-
- Administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- Enable your use of the services available on the website;
- Send to you goods purchased via the website;
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- Send you general (nonmarketing) commercial communications;
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users - but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website and other uses.
- Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us. We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the aim of marketing.
- All our website financial transactions are handled through our payment services provider. We will share information with the payment provider only to the extent necessary for the needs of processing payments you create via our website and handling complaints and queries relating to such payments.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that private information.
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the private information you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers. All electronic transactions you create to or receive from us are going to be encrypted (using SSL technology]. Of course, data transmission over the web is inherently insecure, and that we cannot guarantee the safety of knowledge sent over the web. You are liable for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except once when you login into the website).
- This website contains links to other websites. We are not liable for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites.
Become a Seller
- How can I become a seller?
Let us join forces to help more people adopt an earth-friendly lifestyle. If you are a brand that:
- Brings out natural, organic, plastic-free or chemical additives-free products
- Promotes rural merchandise
- Deals in traditional ware made by artisans and craftsperson’s
Feel free to reach out to collaborate with us.
- Where can I contact to become a seller?
If you are interested in collaborating with Blooming Petals, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .