- Information about your use of our website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation);
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between us;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- Any other information that you choose to send to us; and
- Other information.
Administer the website;
Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
Enable your use of the services available on the website;
Send to you goods purchased via the website;
Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
Send you general (nonmarketing) commercial communications;
Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and
• Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us. We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the aim of marketing .
• All our website financial transactions are handled through our payment services provider. We will share information with the payment provider only to the extent necessary for the needs of processing payments you create via our website and handling complaints and queries relating to such payments.
To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that private information.
• We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the private information you provide on our secure (password and firewallprotected) servers. All electronic transactions you create to or receive from us are going to be encrypted [using SSL technology]. Of course, data transmission over the web is inherently insecure, and that we cannot guarantee the safety of knowledge sent over the web . You are liable for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except once you log in to the website).
• The website contains links to other websites. We aren't liable for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.