Kiara hair mask from Amaya contains apple seed oil, hemp seed oil, and soy and corn protein. It moisturises hair, and soothes itchy scalp, prevents water loss to protect hair from environmental damage, revives damaged hair, adds silicone-free shine, reduces hair loss, and fights dandruff.
How to use
- Apply once a week.
- Divide your hair into sections, and dampen with cool to lukewarm water.
- Apply a a little quantity of the mask to each section of hair a little above the scalp and all the way down to the roots.
- Repeat for each section.
- Leave it on for 15-30 minutes.
- Wash with sulphate-free shampoo with lukewarm water.
- Rinse with cold water
- Follow with conditioner if required.
DM Water, Hemp seed Oil, Olive Oil, Almond oil, Glycerin, Apple Seed Oil, Soya Protein, Corn protein, Patchouli oil, Vitamin E, Castor Oil, Stearic acid, Zemea propanediol, cetostearyl alcohol, brassicamidopropyl dimethylamine, verstatil SL, Polyquaternium -39, D panthenol, Anacryn, Cuticle, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Sodium gluconate, Pullulan.
A Made in India product