Art and craft is an integral part for all-round development of children. They get to express their creative side and create wonderful art and craft masterpieces . You can now introduce your child to the wonderful world of Indian Culture and Mythology with Little Canvas's fun , unique , one of its kind Do It yourself Festive Activity Kits.
The DIY Colouring Wooden Ganesha Activity Kit is a fun , engaging , learning and educational activity kit for children to make the laddoo loving Lord Ganesha themselves at home .
Once made the wooden statue can be used for an engaging story telling session , creative free play or a playdate or as a special gift for a loved one . It can also be used to decorate your mandir or any part of the house .
The kit contains contains
- 1 Wooden Ganesha
- A wooden Stand ,
- 1 Glitter Pen
- 12 colour felt pens
It's a non-messy art and craft activity which the kid will thoroughly enjoy. The Wooden Ganesha can also be coloured using paints .
Why you should bring this activity kit home for your child ?
- Learn through play - An adorable craft kit that engages kids to learn through creative play . It sparks creativity , nurtures curiosity and ignites imagination of a child
- Helps develop an appreciation for the rich Indian Culture
- Helps to understand about Indian God Ganesha in an easy and fun way
- Boosts self esteem and confidence Refines fine motor skills and gross motor skills
- Rewarding and motivating
- Helps channelize the energy levels. The child gets involved completely in this very absorbing play activity The kit provides hours of relaxation and fun It also makes for a perfect gift for a loved one Happy Kids – Practical creative activities make kids happier.
A great way to bond through a fun shared craft activity for children, siblings, family and friends.
Recommended Age: 3+
Material: MDF Cutout , Sketch Pens , Sequins , Fevicol
Size: 19 cm x 17.5 cm