What do you get when you mix carom seeds (ajwain) and gram flour (besan)? Only the most protein-filled, nutritious breakfasts ever! Carom seeds are known to promote digestion, weight loss, and a host of other health benefits. And gram flour needs no introduction. Rich with fibre and allergy-fighting superpowers, gram flour or besan is a perfect gluten-free alternative.
Graminway’s preservative-free, all-natural Ajwain Besan Cheela Mix is made from freshly ground chickpeas, blended with spoonfuls of carom seeds and laced with spices. The easy-to-make package comes pre-mixed with all the ingredients to make the perfect batter. Now, isn’t that a healthy start to the day?
- Take 1 cup of Graminway’s Ajwain Besan Cheela Mix
- Add buttermilk and make a dosa consistency batter and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Heat up your tawa, add a few drops of oil
- Spread the batter and cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes
- Add a few more drops of oil, flip the cheela
- Crispy, hot cheela is ready! Best had with spicy, tomato or ginger chutney and a hot cuppa!
A Made in India product