Millets are an ancient grain that has stayed as part of the staple diet of many countries across the world. In recent years, millets have risen in popularity thanks to the rediscovery of its exceptional nutritious benefits and versatility in making everything from flatbreads to beverages to porridges.
Graminway’s Gluten Free Multi Millet Atta combines the superpowers of five grains – jowar (sorghum), bajra (pearl millet), ragi (finger millet), navane (foxtail millet), and sama (little millet). Locally sourced, milled in-house with complete care to retain all the nutrients, this Multi Millet Atta is all you need to energize your meals!
- Take Graminway’s Multi Millet Atta in a mixing bowl and add water
- Knead well and fold in a few drops of oil to make a soft dough
- Let the dough rest for 15-20 minutes
- Graminway’s Multi Millet Atta can be used for both sweet and savoury dishes.
- It can be entirely substituted for wheat flour for some dishes
- Multi millet flour lends a soft and tender texture to baked dishes like breads and cakes. Mix it up with Graminway’s Tapioca Atta or Ragi Atta to achieve a unique flavour and feel!
A Made in India product