Material: 100% Pure Pashmina (Cashmere)
Contents: 1 Unit
Our Pashmina Yarn: Origin & Make:
- Cashmere gets its name from the place it originated – Kashmir- Earth’s Heaven. Over the years, this original Pashmina lost its identity in the blitz of fast cashmere apparel.
We are trying to revive & bolster the heritage craft & bring original pashmina goodness back to people.
- Pashmina or cashmere is well known around the world as a luxurious & high-quality fabric.
- However, very few people know that the best pashmina fiber is actually processed from special goats in the majestic valleys of Himalayas.
- We can safely say that is much more superior in quality & finishing as compared to other grades of cashmere fiber in market. It is much thinner & longer!
- India boasts of 5000 years of history & handicraft culture.
- Our artisans are mostly women, who have been well trained for generations in this art.
- The spinning craft is in their blood gifted to them by their ancestors & they are passionate to take it to the world over.
- They are a small group of women in highlands who have taken the road to self-sustenance & financial independence.
- Cashmere gives these women not only a chance to support their families but also gives meaning to it by fulfilling requirements of valued patrons around the globe.
Saanjh Pashmina & Saanjh Nanhe Pashmina: