Oud (agarwood) is a rare and precious wood from Asia. When certain microorganisms start attacking the Agarwood tree, it secretes a precious oil as part of its defence mechanism. This oil is highly aromatic and was reserved for the royal families of the Middle East in ancient times.
This handcrafted Ayurvedic soap is free from any synthetic colorants, fragrances, preservatives, detergents, or any animal substances. It is so gentle on your skin, you can even use it on a baby!
- This handmade soap moisturizes and smoothens rough skin while rejuvenating you with anti-stress properties.
- The aroma of Oudh has unique abilities like giving deep inner peace, elevating consciousness, balancing emotions, generating positive energy, and increasing awareness.
- It is anti-inflammatory in nature, which makes it useful for any skin condition including redness, swelling, irritation or even, puffiness.
- It also soothes itching caused due to infections, dryness or wound healing. Enriched with antibacterial components, it helps to remove bacteria from the skin, treat and reduce the appearance of dark spots, and fight fungal infections.
- Agarwood, Aloe vera, Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Almond Oil, Soap Base
A Made in India product