With a blend of 13 herbs, spices and superfoods sourced from the mountain slopes, this sachet infuses your body with vigour and natural fortification.
You remember the ‘kadha’ you mother so lovingly stirred up, when you complained of being under the weather? Well, this Nectar takes its inspiration from there. It is a powerhouse of health in a sachet. It offers immediate relief from sore-throat, breathing problems, low-energy, indigestion and inflammation. Its ingredients are effective in helping weight loss, reducing cardiovascular problems and lowering blood pressure.
How to Use:
- One sachet or half sachet to be dissolved in 100 ml hot water depending on the concentration desired.
- Stir well until the powder is evenly dispersed in water and drink immediately.
- Gingerol is the main bioactive compound in ginger which is a powerful anti-inflammatory and has antioxidant properties.
- Black pepper is rich in a potent antioxidant called piperine, which may help prevent free radical damage to your cells.
- Promotes gut health, offer pain relief, and reduce appetite.
- Very effective for improving memory & intelligence.
- Beneficial for cold cough, headaches as well.
- Anti-aging & improves life longevity.
- Improves skin quality, overall strength.
- High concentrations of vitamin C in Amla help the body build a strong immunity to recover from illness.
- Has a positive effect on blood glucose and lipid counts in people with type 2 diabetes.
- Helps reduce inflammation and blood sugar levels, lowers the risk of heart diseases and fight infections.
- Turmeric contains curcumin, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It neutralizes free radicals on its own but also stimulates your body’s own antioxidant enzymes.
- Boosts levels of the brain hormone BDNF, which increases the growth of new neurons and fights various degenerative processes in your brain. It may also help prevent and perhaps even treat cancer.
- Curcumin can cross the blood-brain barrier and has been shown to lead to various improvements in the pathological process of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Effective in alleviating symptoms of depression.
- Famed as a natural expectorant, Vasa has a rich concentration of bioactive components like Vasicine, Luteolin, Carotene, Vasakin, other quinazoline alkaloids, and essential oils.
- The plant is useful for a host of therapeutic indications like upper respiratory infections, tuberculosis, heart problems, constipation, nosebleed, dengue, etc.
- Protects the liver and gallbladder.
- Kills intestinal worms & supports the intestine.
- Protects skin from acne.
- Reduces swelling and cuts down exudation from capillaries.
- Antibacterial and an Expectorant: Promotes mucus discharge from the respiratory system.
- Reduces Blood sugar.
- Enhances Immunity.
- Acts as a Laxative
- Treats common cold, chronic sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, cough and other chronic respiratory problems.
- Treats dry cough home remedy.
- Provides relief from fever and hyper-pyrexia.
- It has expectorant, antioxidant, and antimicrobial properties. Being hot in potency, it reduces coughing.
- Helps with throat irritation and bad breath.
- Contains excellent anti-inflammatory properties and hence it is used in the treatment of arthritis & rheumatoid arthritis.
- Relieves discomfort that is caused due to ulcers and inflammation of the abdomen.
- Improves blood circulation in the body.
- Relieves acid reflux, eczema, and peptic ulcers.
- Combats Respiratory Ailments
- Lowers Blood Pressure and Reduces Stress
- Treats Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Relieves Arthritis
- Regulates Blood Sugar
- Echinacea is loaded with antioxidants, such as flavonoids, cichoric acid, and rosmarinic acid, which help defend your body against oxidative stress.
- Improves immunity, blood sugar, anxiety, inflammation and skin health.
A Made in India product