Tired of having moong dal with roti? The Indian version of pancakes, think of cheela as a dosa on an upgrade. Try Graminway’s all-natural, gluten-free Moong Dal Cheela mix to add a twist to your meals! Moong dal or yellow/green gram are full of protein, dietary fibre, and antioxidants and we retain their freshness without the help of preservatives or chemicals. Cheela is popular in North India, particularly in UP, Rajasthan, and Gujarat.
Our lentils and pulses are sourced fresh and blended in-house to keep everything as fresh as possible. Our Moong Dal Cheela Mix contains a combination of green and yellow moong for optimum benefit and is spiced with ginger, garlic, and green chilli powder for the perfect taste.
Green Moong Daal, Yellow Moong Daal, Green Chilly, Ginger, Garlic Powder, Salt, and Coriander Leaves.
Weight: 1 kg
- Our easy-to-make package comes pre-mixed with all the ingredients to make the perfect batter
- Take 1 cup of Graminway’s Moong Dal Cheela Mix
- Add buttermilk and make a dosa consistency batter and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Heat up your tawa, add a few drops of oil
- Spread the batter and cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes
- Add a few more drops of oil, flip the cheela
- Voila! Crispy, hot cheela is ready! Best had with spicy, garlic or tomato chutney and a hot cuppa!
A Made in India product