Pindi Chole gets its name from Rawalpindi in Pakistan but today this mouthwatering dish forms the heart of Punjabi cuisine. Made with an assortment of spices, Pindi Chole is extremely flavorful and textured, and is usually paired with kulchas, naans, or parathas for its full impact.
Graminway’s Pindi Chole Masala is a fine blend of locally grown and sourced spices, which are sorted according to strict quality standards at our facilities. Aside from regular spices like cumin, coriander, and red chilli powder, Graminway includes special additions in our Pindi Chole masala like black cumin, mace, nutmeg, and dry pomegranate seeds to invite the true flavors of Punjab into your kitchen. With our masala, you wouldn’t restrict yourself to making Pindi Chole just for special occasions!
How to Use:
1. Soak 100gm of cholle overnight and pressure cook it.
2. Heat 3 teaspoons of oil/ ghee in a cooking pot. Add jeera, laung, elaichi, and fry 2 chopped onions till golden brown.
3. Add 1 teaspoon each of chilli powder, coriander powder, and Graminway Cholle Masala. Cook for 3-4 mins on low flame.
4. Add 1 chopped tomato, 2-3 slit green chillies, and 1/2 inch finely chopped ginger. Add salt to taste.
5. Add boiled Graminway Cholle Masala and cook for 5 mins on low flame. Add freshly chopped coriander leaves.
6. Serve hot with Bhatura, Roti/Chapati, or Rice
Ingredients: Whole Dhaniya, Whole Red Chilli, Jeera, Anar Danna, Amchur, Chaat masala, Laumg and Black pepper.
A Made in India product