Graminway Rajgira Ka Atta is obtained from Rajgira/Ramadana (amaranth seeds). It is an ideal source of proteins for vegetarians and is mostly consumed during a fast. This flour in gluten-free. This flour is used for making dessert like halwa, ladoo and also used for making dosa, cheela, poori, and chapatti.
- Take Graminway’s Rajgira Atta in a mixing bowl and add water.
- Knead well and fold in a few drops of oil to make a soft dough.
- Let the dough rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Graminway’s Rajgira Atta can be used for both sweet and savoury dishes.
- It can be entirely substituted for wheat flour for some dishes.
- Rajgira Atta should be mixed with other flours to make cakes, pancakes, cookies etc. to achieve a balanced texture.
- Rajgira Atta / Amaranth Flour
A Made in India product