Soft toys and children share an adorable bond. They become playmates and play a vital role in shaping a child’s moral and ethical compass. Children often get attached to their toys and prefer travelling the world with them.
Ram Darbaar Plush Dolls are perfect for open ended play for your little ones.Let's cuddle and snuggle with our kids , engage them in a story telling session about Lord Ram , Goddess Sita , Lord Lakshman , Lord Hanuman, Ravana , Ramayana, introduce them to Indian mythology in a fun and learning manner with the dolls .
Diwali is the festival of lights . Diwali symbolises the spiritual "victory of light over darkness, good over evil, and knowledge over ignorance.Diwali is also symbolic of celebration of the day Lord Rama returned to his kingdom Ayodhya with his wife Sita and his brother Lakshmana after defeating Ravana in Lanka and serving 14 years of exile.
This Diwali share story of Ramayana with our exclusive , one of its kind plush dolls.
Lord Rama is one of the most widely worshipped Hindu deities, the embodiment of chivalry and virtue.Lord Rama and his wife Goddess Sita are a picture of purity and marital devotion.Lord Rama is one of the most widely worshipped Hindu deities, the embodiment of chivalry and virtue.Lord Rama is the seventh and one of the most popular avatar of Lord Vishnu .Rama is said to have been born to Kaushalya and Dashratha in Ayodhya. His siblings included Lakshmana, Bharata and Shatrughana. He married Sita. Though born in a royal family, Rama's life is described in the Hindu texts as one challenged by unexpected changes such as an exile into impoverished and difficult circumstances, ethical questions and moral dilemmas. Of all his travails, the most notable is the kidnapping of Sita by demon-king Ravana, followed by the determined and epic efforts of Rama and Lakshmana to gain her freedom and destroy the evil Ravana against great odds. The entire life story of Rama, Sita and their companions allegorically discusses duties, rights and social responsibilities of an individual. It illustrates dharma and dharmic living through model characters.
Dimensions of Lord Rama Plush Doll : 18 X 10 X 4 cm
Dimensions of Goddess Sita Plush Doll: 18 X 10 X 4 cm
Dimensions of Lord Lakshmana Plush Doll : 18 X 10 X 4 cm
Dimensions of Lord Hanuman Plush Doll : 18 X 10 X 4 cm
Care Instructions : 100% Child Friendly , Non Toxic , Gentle Machine Washable
Materials of the Dolls : Mix of Canvas , Cotton and Synthetic Polymer
Why you should bring these Indian dolls home for your child ?
- Learn through play - An adorable dolls set that engages kids to learn through creative pretend play .
- It sparks creativity , nurtures curiosity and ignites imagination of a child .
- Helps develop an appreciation for the rich Indian Culture
- Helps to understand about Indian Gods and Goddess in an easy and fun way
- Boosts self esteem and confidence
- Refines fine motor skills and gross motor skills
- Rewarding and motivating
- Helps channelize the energy levels. The child gets involved completely in this very absorbing play activity The dolls provides hours of relaxation and fun
- It also makes for a perfect gift for a loved one
- A great way to bond through a fun play activity for children, siblings, family and friends.
Recommended Age: 0+