Tapioca is a plant originally native to South America and Africa but is a household dish in Kerala. That happened thanks to an industrious Travancore king who introduced it to Kerala in the 19th century according to legend. Ever since, this starchy root and its many forms have become a staple on dining tables all over India.
Graminway’s Gluten Free Tapioca Atta distills the goodness of tapioca into fine flour. Tapioca is easy to digest, full of fibre, a great source of calcium, and has zero fat, which makes it perfect for people with diabetes. We take sun-dried tapioca roots and grind them without bleaching or treating the freshly ground tapioca flour. It’s a great alternative to cornstarch and can be used as a thickener in soups, curries, sauces etc.
- Take Graminway’s Tapioca Atta in a mixing bowl and add water
- Knead well and fold in a few drops of oil to make a soft dough
- Let the dough rest for 15-20 minutes
- Graminway’s Tapioca Atta can be used for both sweet and savoury dishes.
- Tapioca flour can be added to regular flour to soften it, to achieve a unique, chewy texture.
- It can be used to bake gluten-free items including bread, pancakes, cakes, cookies, and so much more!
- Tapioca Atta
A Made in India product